Wednesday 15 April 2009

Soap Blog

Eastenders - Well I enjoyed the Ronnie, Danielle storyline. It went on too long in my opinion but there we have it. I do agree however with the writers when they said they had to kill Danielle off to keep Ronnie the sad character that she is. I must admit though I still can't believe after finding each other that way they only had seconds with each other. I wanted to scream at the tv when Archie was telling Ronnie that Dannielle was lying and she was unstable. When she found the locket I was nearly falling off my seat. Although as soon as I had read in a magazine a few weeks before that Janine drove off in her car in a temper I kind of guessed what was coming. Damn those Butchers!!! It was Tiffany all over again lol. She was my favorite character. Just for the record I hate Archie Mitchell - Mind you if Larry Lamb played him as nice as he is in Gaving and Stacy I would probably fancy him.

So who is the father of Heathers baby - I reckon it is Phil - maybe a drunke fumble when he was thinking it was Shirley?

Emmerdale - I still cannot get used to the King's not living at Home Farm - I much preferred it when Matthew was there - why oh why did they have to kill him off and why oh why did him and Katie never get together.

Corrie - Are Tony and Maria really going to get together? Probably then Carla will come back and spill the beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Welcome to my world

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife & Mother. Author of four books (one jointly written), hundreds of stories and always working on more. Constantly in the 'writing/thinking of ideas zone' and living in a reality that is not my own!