Friday 7 August 2009

CAIN



Yes I know I write alot of blogs about Cain but - well he needs alot of blog time I feel. I really enjoyed the episode last night with Nicola giving birth, she looked so evil and it was hysterical when she head butted Jimmy. Jimmy is so cute, his facial expressions make me laugh so much. For the first time I actually felt myself genuinly liking Nicola, dont know how long that will last though. Cain, mmm, Cain Dingle looked magnificent kicking that door in - you could tell thats not the first time he's had to do that, how exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Welcome to my world

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife & Mother. Author of four books (one jointly written), hundreds of stories and always working on more. Constantly in the 'writing/thinking of ideas zone' and living in a reality that is not my own!