Saturday 24 October 2009

Everyones Talking About It



Ok - everyone else is talking about it so I may as well too. I thought the moment when Heather was talking to George about Paddington Bear was so cute. Up until a few days ago I was convinced the father was going to be Phil (although for Heather that would of been a complete disaster as he would be vile to her) and then I kind of guessed it was going to be Darren but I don't know, I just don't find it believeable. Is that just me? Don't get me wrong they are both so sweet but its just the age thing I can't get round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Welcome to my world

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife & Mother. Author of four books (one jointly written), hundreds of stories and always working on more. Constantly in the 'writing/thinking of ideas zone' and living in a reality that is not my own!