Wednesday 19 November 2014

Oh casey

Oh casey Braxton how I miss you. Ive been really enjoying Home and Away this week (well pretty much like any other week) although it has been a sad place with casey gone. I absolutely loved it when Heath came back - I didn't think his character would - like most soaps once a character has gone out they then have to explain away why they aren't at family affairs. Im starting to really like Andy Barrett - I didn't - but I quite like him and Brax together and feel that he kind of fills the Heath shaped gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Welcome to my world

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife & Mother. Author of four books (one jointly written), hundreds of stories and always working on more. Constantly in the 'writing/thinking of ideas zone' and living in a reality that is not my own!