Sunday 24 May 2009

Eastenders


I have to say I have heard rumours Bradley is going to die. NO NO No! I hope he doesn't. I love Bradders. I am sick of the stupid storyline of Nick poisoning Dot - it has been done before and the fire just reminds me of the Trevor and little mo fire storyline.

The other thing I read in a magazine was that they were going to try and say that Ben was Grants - no way. Avid soap fans will know that Grant and Kathy detested each other at that time and Phil and Kathy were happy then as it was before he became an alcoholic so there was no reason that Kathy would of slept with Grant.

1 comment:

  1. for some reason reading that is de ja vu from saturday lol x

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME

Welcome to my world

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife & Mother. Author of four books (one jointly written), hundreds of stories and always working on more. Constantly in the 'writing/thinking of ideas zone' and living in a reality that is not my own!