Saturday 30 May 2009

PHIL MITCHELL



Anyone who knows me knows my love of Grant and Phill (Grant especially). I have loved them since they arrived in Enders all those years ago. At times I really do lose the plot with Phil but have never stopped liking him - they are just very misunderstood ha ha. After all his women I cannot decide who I have liked him with the best - the top two I have to say (apart from Sharon) Kathy and Kate, although I must admit I liked him with Lisa if she had stood up to him a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Welcome to my world

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife & Mother. Author of four books (one jointly written), hundreds of stories and always working on more. Constantly in the 'writing/thinking of ideas zone' and living in a reality that is not my own!