Thursday 4 June 2009

ANOTHER SOAP BUG BEAR



Another thing that really bugs me about Soap couples is you spend so long willing them to get together (when you think they are made for each other) and then what happens the writers decide to tear them apart. One particular couple made me so cross - Kat and Alfie - absolutely perfect for each other, I spent so long following them and hoping they got together and finally they did. Then - yep - the writers just could not let them be happy. SO ANNOYING!!! Another example is Billy and little Mo and then we just got over them spllitting up and then got excited when Billy and Honey got together and they were torn apart too - ARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Welcome to my world

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife & Mother. Author of four books (one jointly written), hundreds of stories and always working on more. Constantly in the 'writing/thinking of ideas zone' and living in a reality that is not my own!